Ready to be your own boss and control your future?
The Deck Medic brand has filled a growing demand since 1990 and business opportunities are now available if you are motivated and customer service minded.
More than just a wash and seal
Since 1990 Deck Medic has stained over 10,000 decks. We have taken that experience and developed a restoration process that leads the industry. Many companies have copied some of our steps but no one matches our combination of thoroughness and professional product lines.
Why Deck Medic is right:
- Complete training, ongoing support, professional insights and advice,
- Thousands of potential customers with decks, fencing, wood siding, and more,
- Create cycle of repeat business,
- Manage your own hours and schedule,
- Very low risk, territory protected,
- Low initial investment.
What Comes With a Deck Medic Business?
Deck Medic Business
- Protected Territory: All Business Owners will be assigned a protected area in which only they will be allowed to work.
- Name Rights: Business Owners will be allowed to use the Deck Medic name and logo.
- Procedures: Business Owners will be taught and allowed to use our unique wood maintenance systems and products.
- Materials: Business Owners will be allowed to use and will receive special pricing on all proprietary Deck Medic cleaning products and oil based stains.
- Marketing: Business Owners will be allowed to use our marketing materials and will be given advice on the best way to market their business.
- Website: Deck Medic Opportunities will host a website for all business owners to use.
- Initial Business Set up: Deck Medic Opportunities staff will assist and advise in setting up new businesses and assist in developing short term and long term business plans.
- Ongoing Support: Deck Medic Opportunities will continue to provide business support and advice through regular group and individual meetings.
- Professional Advice: The Deck Medic Opportunities management team has almost 50 years of experience in deck staining and running a service company. We are always available for either a phone call or one on one consultation to help keep you on a profitable path to running a successful business.
- Estimating: Business Owners will be taught the Deck Medic standards and how to use them to quote different types of projects.
- Sales: Business Owners will go through our sales training program and receive continued support through sales reports and additional training.
- Quick Books: Business Owners will be taught how to use Deck Medics’ proprietary version of Quick Books including; Work Orders, Contracts, Billing, & Book Keeping.
- Deck Medic Production Procedures: Business Owners will receive hands on training on Deck Medics’ 3 & 5 Step Processes as well as House Washing & Concrete Cleaning
- Customer Service: Business Owners will receive training and support on how to provide the level of customer service needed to be successful and continued business growth.
Ready to Be Your Own Boss?
Find out more. No obligation.